Please note-- the Undergraduate proposal forms have been updated, but the Graduate proposal forms are still being changed for the 2023-2024 catalog.
- December UCC (December 2) or GCC meeting
- Program Modifications for both undergrad and graduate proposals are due
- Course modifications that affect one or more program (deletion of a course required in a program; change of credit for a course required in a program) or course requesting review as a General Education course
- New program proposals for the upcoming year/catalog
- March UCC (March 30) / April GCC
- Course modification for courses that do not affect a program or General Education
- Graduate – April GCC (the GCC goes a month later to accommodate 4000/6000 level courses that have been approved by UCC in March and need GCC approval in April)
The current version of the Curriculog Guide is located at https://www.clemson.edu/undergraduate-studies/documents/curriculum-guidelines.pdf.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Undergraduate Curriculum Committee Meeting Dates
- Friday, September 2, 2022
- Friday, October 7, 2022
- Friday, November 4, 2022
- Friday, December 2, 2022 (Final meeting for program changes)
- Friday, February 3, 2023
- Friday, March 2, 2023 (Final meeting to add or change courses)
- Friday, April 7, 2023
Meetings begin at 1:30 pm
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved